[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy software

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:41:39 PST 2014

On 11/04/2014 04:10 PM, Claudine Schlieffers wrote:
> Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Legacy has a free version and I believe you can upgrade to a paid
edition and get added features. I switched a couple of years ago from
Family Tree Maker to The Master Genealogist. What appealed to me was
the ability to import more than just a GED file, pictures, etc.
Whether you can import a PAF into whatever new program you choose
ought to be a major concern. I checked Legacy website
<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/fs.asp> and it seems as though it
might fit the bill.

Ken