[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Births during WWII

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:54:08 PST 2014

Renate,
As you say, very interesting from the perspective of genealogy.
I am not overly familiar with output from the History Channel, but I found
the second and third episodes here especially vexing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8s2Fr56dE  - makes genealogy tricky...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws21QP0o_2M  200,000 Polish children
kidnapped?
Bronwyn.