[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jerry FRANK

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:20:19 PDT 2014

Many of us have been helped by Jerry, a gentleman who generously shared his
knowledge of all things relating to genealogy, and was especially
interested in old maps and geography.  It is with sadness that I pass on
this message from his son:
"Jerry passed this morning [2 October] at ~4:25 local time. He went
peacefully, his battle with cancer is over and he is with his father now in
heaven. We'll be making the arrangements later today."
I shall remember Jerry most fondly; he is another too soon departed from
us.
Bronwyn.