[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] "It Is Truly Well With His Soul"

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 15:35:25 PDT 2014

Like many of you, I feel like I've lost a friend today.  I met Mr. Frank at
the SGGEE convention in Milwaukee many years ago.  I was a newbie to both
SGGEE and genealogy.  I had so many questions, and he sat with me and
answered every single one.  He was a knowledgeable and generous soul.  We
have lost an invaluable member of our SGGEE family.  He will never be
forgotten - every time we need a map, Jerry will be there.  Every time we
are looking for something on the SGGEE website, Jerry will be there.  He may
be gone, but he most certainly will never be forgotten.

I found myself wanting to know more about Mr. Frank's life today, and would
like to share this with everyone.  Mr. Frank was a member of a men's choir
called "The Master's Singers".  Here is a link to the website, with a
beautiful recording of the group:
http://www.themasterssingers.org/Schedule.html  I also found a YouTube page
called "franklininthedark".  You will find additional songs here that will
make you feel like I do - blessed - knowing my life is better for having
known Mr. Frank.

Please take time to listen to their beautiful rendition of "It is Well With
My Soul."  It actually made me tear up, but I have no doubt that Mr. Frank
is rejoicing in God's choir now.

He has found peace and I shall miss him....

Beth Burke

Verona, Wisconsin USA