[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jerry FRANK (Rachael Patterson)

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:27:02 PDT 2014

Yes... thank you Ort.. good word. I certainly will.. that is my intent..
thank you for the confirmation... I am deeply saddened on Jerry's
passing... I could not dedicate a page at this point as he was still living
at the time of my first printing. So grateful to the man for all that he
was and all that he's done. Jerry receives credit on my Acknowledgements
Page of my book HOMELAND LOST. ~ Rachael