[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Elizabeth Ackermann from Odessa

Stephanie Talerowski Gray ste3len6 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 05:07:49 PDT 2014

Not sure if this will help you much on Elizabeth (what was her married name?), but for North Dakota you can order Naturalization records online.
I did a quick search and there are only 4 records for John Volk, living in Emmons County and date wise you could probably narrow it down to two records.
You can order the copy's for $5 each (per person) and they will email them to you.

http://library.ndsu.edu/db/census/

Good luck
Stephanie :)

Sent from my iPad