[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Manitoba, Steinbach

Darlene Clark darlene.clark at hotmail.ca
Thu Sep 18 11:09:58 PDT 2014

Administrator, I am not sure how this website works.  I registered and have an account now, but I'm trying to respond to thread and don't know how:

[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Manitoba, Steinbach

Mhairi and Cathy,

I have a very incomplete family tree and I think you may have information that I can use to fill it in.  My Grandmother is Myrtle (Micki) Lillian Schmitke.  She was born in Steinbach, Manitoba.  Her parents were Johanna Stark of Prussia and Gustav Schmitke of Prussia.  I have information of Myrtle's marriage and children (they are my aunts, uncles and my mother).  I am looking for information on Johanna and Gustav so I can fill in the earlier years of my family tree.  Please email me at Darlene.Clark at Hotmail.ca.