[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mass Migration, Schadura to Brazil, 1886

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:24:49 PDT 2015

Hi Paul,

Quite a mass migration happened from Russia to Brazil (including my great
grandfather in 1908).
I am happy to contact this community if you want.

For this particular migration you may want to order this microfilm:

https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/1122950

Despite being in Brazil, you will find out that most of the records are in
German and nicely conserved.

Kind Regards
Mauricio