[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] convention presentaions

gpvjem at sasktel.net gpvjem at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 12 20:32:18 PDT 2015

To those interested in old back issues of the Wandering Volhynians
quarterly publication, the web site below may be of assistance.

http://feefhs.org/links/german-russian/volhynians/wvti-idx.html

John Marsch

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:40:14 -0700, Rose Ingram  wrote:

       Barb and all,

I believe some presentations will be posted on our website under 2015
convention, Under the Convention page. For some presentations we may or
will need permission from the presentor to post them.

It will be at least another two weeks or so before everyone settles
down and returns to 'regular' SGGEE duties.

Roe