[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tschichanowitz

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:57:49 PST 2015

Yes to Frank Stewner's reply. Grodno was a part of Russian Poland, also
known as The Pale of Settlement or Cherta Osedlosti. This can be viewed on
one of my maps abt 1908, within my book Homeland Lost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8QOvGHC7HU

All the Best! Greetings from Calgary, AB, Canada

GJ Rachael Patterson