[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deciphering old German script in an 1818 Marriage record?

Peter chamdo4ever at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:31:41 PST 2015

Greetings,

This is slightly off topic as I must confess that this does not
strictly apply to my German heritage from Eastern Europe (apologies
for that), but I thought that readers of this list are likely to be
qualified at reading vintage script in old church records or perhaps
know where I could turn.

I have an 1818 marriage record from Brandenburg which is
undecipherable to me. The date is clear, and I know who the bride and
groom are, and even the name of the bride's father. What I'm
desperately seeking is the parents of the groom and the mother of the
bride.

Any suggestions of where I might look for a means to decipher this?

Many thanks,

Peter Schmidt