[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help translating German wedding record 1880

schemioneck at ezweb.com.au schemioneck at ezweb.com.au
Tue Jan 6 16:51:26 PST 2015

>Thank you so much to those who have offered to help translate the
document. I have sent it to a few people just to get a few different sets
of eyes looking at it.

And thanks to Robin Paul for giving me so much information on the possible
birthplace.  You've gone above and beyond, even sending me a map.

Once again, I am amazed and heartened by the response of this group to
help others break down their genealogical walls.

Happy New Year

Nell