[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Info on the German Baptist church in Winnipeg

Martin & Corinne Arnold mcjr.arnold at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 15 17:24:50 PST 2015

     In correspondence with Murray Gauer from the blackseagr.org,  he gave
me this information in 2014, "In a 1913 register of churches in Winnipeg I
found the First German Baptist Church (Erste Duetsche Baptisten Gemeinde) at
the corner of McDermot & Monkman in Winnipeg.  It was built in 1907 and is
now known as the McDermot Ave Baptist Church (new address is 821 McDermot
Ave)."
    I don't know if the records are archived at the church or if they have
been moved to the archives housed in Souix Falls, (north American Baptist
archives at nabarchives at sfseminary.edu.  Hope this will be of some help.
Corinne Arnold