[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] side bar

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 12:37:02 PDT 2016

Susan,

The record is written in Cyrillic. The child is Mathilde, the father is
Gottfried Luetke, the mother is Emilie Bloch. The godmother is Mathilde
Luetke. Witnesses are Ludwig Tondt and Gottlieb Zielke. The birth
village is Zakrzewek. The note made on 25 Feb 1957 refers to her as
Matylda Wisniewska z domu (maiden name) Luetke. So she was married.
Wisniewski is often written as the translation for Kirsch in Polish. She
was baptized on 16/28 February 1882 (Julian/Gregorian) and born on
February 13/25.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry