[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] side bar

Susan Eipert seipert2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:13:51 PDT 2016

Hi - I don't know anything about those Lütkes or any from that area.

There are a quite a few of them in the Chodecz records (now available
online at http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/pow-351.

I've seen the name spelled a zillion ways: Lütke, Lüttke, Lüdtke, Lüdke, or
without the umlaut. Also all those variations with i or ie (Litke, Liedke)
or y (Lydke). Oh yes, ie: Litkie

Good luck

Susan Radtke Eipert