[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] chodecz record help - cyrillic

dabookk54 at yahoo.com dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 15:21:21 PDT 2016

I assume you are talking about record #27. He was from Wola Adamowa and his birth place is listed only as Prussia (in our letters looks like Npycciu). He was 80 something years old.

Maybe you didn't know SGGEE has several pages where you can try to learn to read Cyrillic. Look at this top page and go through all the material. There are even quizzes to test how good you are.Translating Russian Documents from Poland

|   |
Translating Russian Documents from Poland
   |  |

Karl