[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno Records

Bob Krampetz bob.krampetz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:25:19 PDT 2016

​
Also,  see:

http://www.szpejankowski.eu/index.php/metryki-wykazy-osob/102-indeksacja.html

This is a site with much on Dobriner-land,   The above page is a list of
of many parishes in that region.   Scroll to Lipno,  and choose the years
you're
looking through to see if your people are present in the indexed records.

These indexes made searching for the actual records so much easier.
Bob

In a message dated 08/11/16 08:33:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,