[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno Records

Earl Schultz earschz63 at outlook.com
Fri Aug 12 12:17:21 PDT 2016

Thanks, Bob.  Just a reminder that Linda Pauling and I have been extracting the Lipno, Sierpc and Michalki Parish records for years and we have also been putting the entries into families in a Legacy database.  This will eventually be merged with the MPD at SGGEE.  Anyone who wants assistance from these parishes should contact me and we will try to help.  It is a long slow process as we do have other lives too.

SGGEE does need volunteers to extract parish records and the faster we get this done the sooner we will all be able to tract our families as they moved around Dobriner Land and then to Lublin, Volhynia and other areas.

Thanks,
Earl

    Message: 1