[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Films Needing Translating

Chris Menke christopher.menke at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 16:27:58 PDT 2016

Hello All,
I know it's a lot to ask, but I have about 20 German records in Polish I need translated from Zgierz vicinity. Would anyone on the list be willing to assist me with this? I have a database now with about 5-6000 names, so I may have something of value also. If not - is there a guide to walk someone through these, and show who's who in the way they are written out?    Thanks so much,    Chris Menke