[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz records online

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 15:02:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

I started looking at the Chodecz records that are now online at metryki.genalodzy.   I understand the U/M/Z categories but under 1809 there is listed Zapowiedzi (Previews)? This one I found for Martin Kiesmann & Susanna Fercho is for what?  It seems like it starts in the middle of the record and then goes on for a few pages.  Can someone look at the link and tell me what it is I am looking at so that I know what words to look for to make it easier to transcribe.  Thank you,

Gail

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0389d&sy=1809d&kt=1&plik=023.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0