[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz records online

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sun Aug 14 03:51:43 PDT 2016

Hello Gail,
these entries are "banns" = publication of the intention of 2 people that
they will be married.
Written in old German handwriting.
Groom was Gottlob Busche, bride was Christina Kiesmann (daughter of Martin
Kiesmann, living at Gawin
and Susanna nee Vercho - deceased !)
Banns were published by attaching to the door of parish hall.

Thank you
Hannes