[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thiede/Diekte the same?

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 25 15:51:36 PDT 2016

Hi Gail

See the surname as Diehte.

This would have 'morphed' or changed to Thiede or Tiede or other variations depending on how the Pastor wanted to spell it.

Yes marriage date is 8 November 1818.

It is great seeing all the Chodecz lutheran records post-1865 online.  I found many of my family plus my grandmother's 1904 birth record.

Rose.