[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GRIEWENHOF - Kreis Strasburg - Poland

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 04:44:25 PST 2016

Dear friends,

I'm not sure what exactly is available for online researching (civil and
church records) regarding to the Strasburg region, specially for GRIEWENHOF
(Polish GRZYBNO) in the period from 1876 to 1897.

I am particulary interested on 3 birth records:
Ludwig Kom(m)ers - 1878
August Kom(m)ers - 01.01.1886
Rudolph Kom(m)ers - 1889
***I have already found Karl Komers born March 6th. 1897 in GRIEWENHOF but
the register is from WICHULEC.

I would love to hear from you any information regarding to GRIEWENHOF or
surrounding places (like WICHULEC) that possibly hold these records.

Best regards,
Eduardo Kommers