[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of two Polish Birth records from Belchatow area (Hübscher/Hippe and Lange/Hübscher)

Pelzer Melanie (DC-IA/EAI4) Melanie.Pelzer at boschrexroth.de
Wed Mar 2 00:42:08 PST 2016

Hello,

I found birth documents on my great-great-grandparents. They are in Polish and I cannot read it and only guess  a few things. I am especially interested in the places (from Germany?) and age of the parents (but also of course also on the godparents and the born child as any information is useful to me).

About the first one:
Parents: Hübscher + Hippe, Anna Karolina
Child: Hübscher, Anna Dorota, born in 1844
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1398d&sy=200&kt=4&plik=187-190.jpg#zoom=1&x=754&y=481<http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1398d&sy=200&kt=4&plik=187-190.jpg>

About the second one:
Parents: Lange Johann + Hübscher, Anna Marianne
Child: Lange, Anna Julianne, born in 1843
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1398d&sy=200&kt=3&plik=059-062.jpg#zoom=1&x=1861&y=227<http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1398d&sy=200&kt=3&plik=059-062.jpg>

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Melanie