[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zhitomir records

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:40:43 PST 2017

Dear Friends, I have my research basicaly focused on the Zhitomir area. And
from time to time I revisit many genealogy homepages in hope to find more
records available for the Zhitomir area, mainly for the period from 1885 to
1898-1899.
What is known until now regarding to the Zhitomir records?
Please, correct me if I am wrong, but the St. Petersburg duplicates
available from 1833 to 1885 came from original books that no longer exist
or are lost, correct?
Is there anyother place I should look for more records for the period I
have mentioned?
I will appreciate any comments.
Best regards,
Eduardo Kommers