[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Marriage record

Eric Arnold arnolderict at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:02:31 PST 2017

Request some help find a marriage record for a Julius Ferdinand Arnold and
an Auguste Schmidtke. Their American divorce record list theit marriage as
Sept 2nd 1902. I can't find it in the database. I know that they were
married in Stanislawki. Reinhold and Karoline are the parents of Julius and
I'm trying to verify the parents of Auguste since her American death record
list different people than I can find in the database. I know Auguste was
born in Stanislawki, but I can't find an Auguste with the parents listed on
her death record even though she list Stanislawki as her birthplace. Thanks!