[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynians in Argentina

Javier Acosta recrinipy at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 16 11:49:32 PST 2017

Hello everyone.
There are a lot of Volhynians that came to South America, but the reasons are unknown to me,some of them I know came directly to Paraguay or Argentina.My husband's maternal grandparents came in 1926, they were Adolf Kuhn and Agathe Bussthey lived in Topscha near Korets, Vohlynia.Other surnames of Volhynians  that came to Paraguay are Hilscher, Pelzer, Rosin, Sitzmann, Pufal.
GreetingsJavier