[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynians in Argentina (Javier Acosta)

Jennifer Walker redheadartiste at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:41:39 PST 2017

Javier,

My family always claimed that the reason why people from Volhynia moved to
South America, lower Canada and to the upper States (Midwest) of the U.S.
was because the land in these regions was similar to the land they farmed
in Volhynia, thus they knew how to farm in these new areas. Additionally,
their own family members were already in these new lands.

I hope that helps!

Jennifer Walker
San Antonio, Texas
Searching for Schlender, Steinke, Zindler and more

   1. Re: Volhynians in Argentina (Javier Acosta)

Message: 1