[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request for assistance

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:21:36 PST 2017

Comments below between

_____________________________

_________________________________

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager

On 1/7/2017 8:39 AM, lbohn at shaw.ca wrote:
> Grüße an die Liste,
> Ich versuche, meine Familie mit großer Schwierigkeit zu erforschen. Ich habe sogar Schwierigkeiten, diese Städte auf einer Karte zu lokalisieren. Ich würde besonders, wenn jedermann, das eine Verbindung zu irgendwelchen dieser Leute hat, mit mir in Verbindung treten könnte. Ich wäre auch sehr dankbar für jede Information, die mir helfen würde, sie fortzusetzen. Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen und versuche es mit Hilfe von Google Translate zu lesen.
>
> Greetings to the list,
> I am trying to research my family with great difficulty.  I am even having difficulty locating these towns on a map.  I would particularly like if anyone who has a connection to any of these people could contact me.  I would also greatly appreciate any information which would help me to continue to research them.   I can speak a little German and I am trying to read it with the help of Google Translate.
>
> Nikolaus Rudolf Bohn
> geboren am 22. Dezember 1898 in Dombrowa, Worokomle, Kreis Kowel
Possibly

Dombrowa Kol. (Dabrowa Nowa Kol./lost), Kovel, Volyn, Ukraine 510230 245446

or

Dombrowa Stara Kol. (Dabrowa Stara Kol./Dibrova), Kovel, Volyn, Ukraine
510223 245600

> gestorben am 9.08.1962 in Nanaimo, British Columbia,
> Kanada.
> ältester Sohn von 6 Kindern
>
> Nikolaus Rudolf Bohn
> Albert Bohn born: 14.12.1908 in Worokomle
> Rudolf Bohn born: 08.10.1910 in Worokomle

Worokomle (Worokomle/Vorokomle), Kamin-Kashyrskyi, Volyn, Ukraine 514227
250419

> Wilhelm Bohn born: 13.05.1916 in Modlin (Auf der Flucht in
There are 7 places called Modlin in Poland

Can you narrow down where in Poland it might be- nearest city??

One is SW of Kielce
One is south of Kalisz
One is NW of Sierpc
One is east of Wielun
Three are near Nowy Dwor Mazowieckie

> Polen)
> Hermann Bohn born: 15.02.1919 in Wallen (Kries Allenstein \
Waly (Wallen), Olsztynski, Warminsko-Mazurskie  534504   0204556
> Ostpreussen)
> Natalie Bohn born: 21.08.1922 in Dietrichsdorf (Ostpreusssen)
Cannot see this place in Ostpreussen, but here is one in the east end of
Westpreussen

Szczepanken/Dietrichsdorf (Szczepanki), Grudziadz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie,
Poland 532953 190148

> Vater
> Rudolf Bohn geboren am 24.09.1863 in Chmielewo (Poproz-Dusa),
> gestorben am 15.12.1933 in Narthen, Deutschland.  Betreiber
> einer Mühle

There are two Chmielewo that are about equal distance from Paproc Duza

Chmielewo (gmina Zaręby Kościelne), Ostrow, Mazowieckie, Poland  524709
0215631 the one to the south of Paproc Duza)

and

Chmielewo (gmina Stary Lubotyń), Ostrow, Mazowieckie, Poland  525452
0220436 (the one to the north of Paproc Duza)

> Mutter
> Emilie Wildemann geboren am 14.03.1877 in Ruskolewki (Poprox-
> Dusa), gestorben am 24.08.1954 in Essen

Cannot find that spelling Ruskolewski, but there are following villages
just south of Paproc Duza

Ruskoleka-Folwark, Ruskoleka-Parcele, Nowa Ruskoleka, Ruskoleka-Morgi,
and Stara Ruskoleka