[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trying to find more records

Irene König kopetzke at gmx.net
Fri Jan 13 11:39:00 PST 2017

Manfred,

I  did notice the surprising "... husband of the deceased Wilhelmine
born Waldan" in Gottlieb's death record but it is clearly a mistake. The
coloumn "single, married, widowed or divorced" shows Gottlieb as
verheiratet/married.

As for Wilhelmine's maiden name, I found WALDAN, WALDON, WALDO and
WALDAU. Difficult to says which is the "right one". I've opted for
WALDON because Frydrych WALDON and Wilhelm WALDON, both cloth-makers,
were living in Brzeziny at the same time like Gottlieb ARNHOLD and his
wife.

Irene