[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Death entry in new 1900-1912 records.

Randy Svenson randy_svenson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 13:40:28 PST 2017

These things do happen - often.  About all on can do is contact the individual and hope they will change it.  Many are very good a listening and may even be hoping for contact.  That would be the "I know for sure" vs the "in the bullseye".  A stubborn hard nosed individual is difficult to deal with.  I have had to re-start on individuals more than once.  And have had to deal with both types.  Good luck.

Randy