[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FROESCHKE from Volhynia

Dani ... danieldinella at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 05:09:05 PDT 2017

Hi, Richard,

My name is Daniel Dinella. My great grandfather’s name was Rudolf Fröschke. He was son of Heinrich Fröschke and Rosine Lach. As far as I understood, first Heinrich married with your great grandfather’s sister, Pauline Riske. Is that right? If you have any further information and you want to share it, I’ll apreciate.

FYI Rudolf married to Carolina Mantei, had seven children and emigrated to Argentina in 1938.

I’m available if you have any doubts.

Best regards,

Daniel Dinella