[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Churchbook Tutchin 1905

Gerhard König gerhard.koenig at gmx.net
Sun Jun 4 03:55:43 PDT 2017

Hello members,

last week, a little group was in the Zhitomir region and visited the
archive. We could read some intresting documents and fonds. Please note
and change:

The churchbook from Tutchin 1905 (archive Zhitomir fond 67/8/21a) was
written from pastor adjunct Oskar Schneider. It is an ev.-luth.
churchbook and NOT a baptist churchbook!

In our actual database "Volhynia Indexes 1900-1918" I still miss the
entries from the Rowno archive.

And still missing my explanations for the columns "Church Book", "Page
Num" and "Reg Num" I sent you long time ago. The tour members profited
enormously from this details, because the corresponding church books
could be found very quickly ;)

Gerhard Koenig