[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Church Records in Polish - Translations Needed

Peter Mahler pwmahler at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 17:56:35 PST 2002

I have a fair amount of Church records from mid-19th
Century Plock which I am very eager to have translated
to English from the handwritten Polish.

I have scanned all of these records and have made the
first round of them available for download in the PDF
file format.

Some of the names on these particular records are as
follows: Ferchau , Block , Oldach , Schlieper , Hertes
, Richert , Kulbarsch , Buchholtz , Kramer and Fregin
.

I have additional Plock records relating to other
names, but I am eager to address this round first.

If anyone has any interest in translating these
records...or if someone is able to steer me to a
reliable source with which to get the job done, please
contact me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

-Peter