[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Heard of Zevirin Volhynia?

Doris Smith donel at mts.net
Sat Nov 2 13:29:27 PST 2002

While researching a relative (Michael Wolter), I found in the St.
Petersburgh Records that he was married in Shitomir and on the Ellis
Island Ship records  that he was born in Zevirin and departed Port of
Bremen for Canada which listed that he came from Horoschel Russia.  Can
anyone tell me if these Towns/Villages are close enough together that
this information may be correct? Any maps out there to find these
places?  Thanks for any help.