[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Bobrowniki in county Lipno, Congress Poland (Jerry Frank)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 13 23:12:12 PDT 2002

Microfilm # 502976, Item 1, is indeed Ewangelical records - only births 1846
to 1860. 1846-1859 is indexed, 1860 is not.  There are not many entries for
each year, and are written in Polish.

We will add this Parish and these records to the Parish Records Indexing
database.

Rose Ingram
SGGEE Research
~~~~~~~~~~

From: Uwe Kerntopf   : 26 August, 2002 3:12 AM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Bobrowniki in county Lipno, Congress Poland

Dear list,

ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org schrieb:
> I don't have any information about this parish.  It is a film that has been
> in the LDS archive for a long time.
>
> There are times when LDS films are mislabelled so it is possible that these
> are Catholic records, not Lutheran.  The film does not appear on the SGGEE
> list but it is in an older paper publication from the early 1990s.

unless no one else has an answer to that question, I think the best thing
is, that I order this film next time I will visit the Mormons in Cologne.
Then we will know, what in particular can be found on this film.