[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Hanke origins

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Fri Dec 19 19:24:39 PST 2003

Hi Craig,

I have a number of Flatt (Flath) names in my Galician database but no
Siegfried.  Any idea of a time period or location in Galicia?

During the last week my index of Germans in Galicia, in the members only are
of the SGGEE website, was updated and now contains the inhabitants of 128
villages in Galicia.  You may want to have a look at it if you have any
other ancestors from Galicia. Let me know if you need more info on any names
you find which match your people.

Bill