[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Questions

Dolly Hauf molly at itexas.net
Sat Feb 22 10:48:31 PST 2003

I want to thank everyone that gave me such good information on my questions
about Bieniew, Lubin, Poland and Wischenen, Germany. This should help a lot. I
believe I will begin with the LDS, lists on the net, and then at the small LDS
center near me. It is so small that it has no printer or copy machine, but I
think that if I can try to read anything that seems to have a familiar name, I
may be able to have them send for it. Sure wish I could read German, Polish
and Russian, but then I guess a lot of us do. I would like to post to the list
some names from the above areas

HAUF ,FREDERICK,SABROFSKI, GRONAU, LUTTER

 I also am searching in Mecklenburg area for NEUHAUS,BEHRENDT, CRAMER, ODE
(OHDE)
LANKOW, STAVENHAGEN. RODE.

Thanks again for all of the info. I will start now on the lists on the net,
now that I know what some of the things mean.
Dolly Hauf                molly at itexas.net