[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PLOCK AREA

JUSTIN L DINGMAN jld4321 at juno.com
Wed Jan 1 12:50:53 PST 2003

I'm new to the list and now writing my first of many questions.

Names that I'm tracing: FREIHEIT, WITT, LIPKE, KAROH

Does anyone know of these family names? They lived in places called
Liepovets, spelling by what its sounded like.  This was the Freiheit
line.  The Witt line had a farm in Lipowiec and also a Julian Freiheit
had a farm there also, which was supposed to have been the Freiheit
family property.   My Great-grandfather also said his father had three
farms, and said that the largest nearby city was Plock.  Another family
(KAROH) lived in Rakav according German Records of Birth, which were
taken during the time German Nazi were in charge.

Does anyone have pictures of these areas, that are willing to share?

TIMELINE PERIOD:  1795 TO 1890.

Thanking you kindly for any assistance you can give me on these matters.

Respectfully,

JUSTIN L DINGMAN
3rd Generation in USA