[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volyn Historical Society

KANDROLJ at aol.com KANDROLJ at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 15:32:20 PST 2003

Would someone please give me information on the Volyn Historical Society
which has been mentioned a couple of times on this mailing list.  I am
looking for information on mailing address, how to join, are the news letters
in English.  I tried a search on google.com and only came up with an article
on the current German to Volyn exhibit.

Thanks for your help.

Laura J. Kandro
New Jersey
Researching Surnames: BOHACZ, BRATKOWSKY, CHOPSKY (CZAPSKA), DEMYEN, FEKETY,
FEKETI, FEKETE, GOLINSKY (GOLINSKI), KANDRATOWICZ (KANDRO) (KONDRATOWICZ)
(KONDRATOVICH), KONDRAY, KUCHINSKI, KUSDIOSKA, LISKO, MURAD, OSTROVERKY
(STOVERCHY), PAWLAK, RUSIN, SMARZIK, WASIL
Researching Places: Kupel, Volhynia (Wolyn) Gubernya, Russia (now Ukraine);
Rerzia/Rerzici, Gubernia Witebsk (now Vitebsk, Belarus), Bukovini,
Mal~opolska, Poland; Galicia, Austria
US Residences: Oswego, Oswego, NY; Cherry Valley, Otsego, NY; Bridgeport,
Fairfield, CT; Stratford, Fairfield, CT; Milford, New Haven, CT; Culver City &
 Inglewood, Los Angeles, CA; Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne, PA