[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LOC-DAI Captured German Documents - Background

Family History ancestors at telusplanet.net
Sat Jan 11 06:41:36 PST 2003

I was doing some browsing at the pixel website and their war records, and came
across this URL in which there is some information that I would like to
obtain. http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/war/reports/link/cgd5m.txt In it they
refer to a file named "LOC-DAI Captured German Documents - Background" from
which more information could be found. Unfortunately, the only location that
holds films referred to is the GRHS.

Are any of these films held by FHL or does one need to go through GRHS? Please
let me know either directly or through the mail list.

Thanks

Dwayne
http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus/Volhynia.html