[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] APPRECIATION FOR TRANSLATING ST. PETERSBURG CHURCH RECORDS

Ingrid Abram iabram at megsinet.net
Sat Jan 18 12:54:38 PST 2003

After ordering a couple of St. Petersburg Church records from the LDS
Library, I could not recognized the ancestral names I was
researching due to my unfamiliary with German handwriting.

Much indebted to those who so faithfully transcribed and translated
all the names and entries.

Ingrid Abram

ps  I have indexed a local German Church early births, deaths
     and marriages in Cleveland, Ohio; but could identify
     very little in the St. Petersburg Church entires.