[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Holand Russian?

bfand bfand at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 24 07:23:34 PDT 2003

 I think there might have been an article many years ago
 in the Wandering Volhynians that showed that there was
 some very early Dutch/ Mennonite settlements far east of
 Warsaw near the Bug River. Im not certain if that area was
 actually Poland or if it was into Volhynia. I believe that this
 might have been as early as the mid 1600s.
 I wonder if those early settlements still existed at the time of
 the German migration in the 1800s or had those people moved
 on to some other places ?

 Bob