[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Haupt/Mincho family search

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 12:51:37 PST 2003

Hi Edelgard,

Thanks for the help.  Since the name Kinas seems to appear in our history as
well, I have been drawn to the area mentioned by Petra.  The Haupts are an
elusive group.  Every lead so far has suddenly just ended.  I believe I will
refer to the lead that Al Muth mentioned earlier regarding the Grodziec
Parish and begin a search there.

If anyone out there has any other information on the HAUPT and/or MINCHO
(Minchau) families, there are a couple of us in Canada and the US that are
very interested!

Janice Schultz