[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Name: Fano

Sharon Weldon sweldon at dwpv.com
Wed Nov 26 07:52:22 PST 2003

Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on the family Fano.  Ferdinand Fano and his wife
Katarina Fano (nee Tsuss or Suss) were my great grandparents. They lived at
some point in the town of Paris, Poland in early 1900s.  They emigrated to
Alberta where they farmed on the outskirts of Hanna.  I am looking for
information on the unusual name of "Fano" and for any other relatives and also
where this town might have been (or is) located.  Thank you.

Sharon Weldon

Sharon Weldon
Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
44th Floor, 1 First Canadian Place
Toronto, Ontario  M5X 1B1

(Phone:          416.863.0900
: Fax:              416.863.0871
*-E-mail:          sweldon  <mailto:sweldon at dwpv.com> @dwpv.com
H Internet:          <http://www.dwpv.com/> www.dwpv.com<?xml:namespace prefix
= o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information which may be protected by
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone (collect), delete this e-mail and
destroy any copies.  Thank you.