[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: National Institute: 4th Anniversary

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Tue Oct 7 08:10:47 PDT 2003

    The following was received by the SGGEE administration.  It was suggested that it be posted on the Listserve for the information of the subscribers.
    By way of a disclaimer, SGGEE does not endorse or criticize the offers being made and has no participatory interest in the offers.

John Marsch
SGGEE President