[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to AGAD

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Oct 9 18:17:44 PDT 2003

Dick,

I had the same problem, but never could find a direct way until I found a
Polish travel agent who sends money to Poland all the time.  She sent the
$30 US for a handling fee of $12 US.

I will check with her and see if she is interested in doing it on a broader
scale and post a followup message here.

Gary Warner