[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Johann Janke from Duninow Kolonia Gostynin

Frank Janke Frank.Janke at t-online.de
Fri Sep 26 16:14:51 PDT 2003

Greetings from Germany!
I wonder if anyone can help me with some information about Johann Janke born
on 8.2.1857 in Duninow Kolonia. I know something - he was married twice. The
name of the second wife is Auguste Geisler (11.9.1871-1958). Johann had the
following sisters: Anna Justine (1848), Anna 1854, Julia (1861) and Christine
(1863). Somebody mentioned that there a probably two more. In first marriage
he had a son with probably the name Wilhelm. Wilhelm son was Adolf. Both went
to Canada Alberta, Edmenton. Descandants are still living in Canada. I wonder
if anyone can tell me something more about his first marriage. The name of his
wife - any more children? When married first? Or anything about his sisters,
when married...?
Where there perhaps brothers or sisters of Adolf?
Any information would be apreciated.
Best regards Frank Janke from Heidelberg.