[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Petersburg Ev. Luth. Church records

gloria gloria54 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 20 12:31:49 PDT 2004

I'm looking for records from St. Petersburg Ev. Lutheran Church, the baptismal
records is what I need from 1830-1887. My grandfather was baptised there. I
can't read German, I can make out some things on it, I know it was for the
year of 1886. It also has the name of Roshischtsche Government Wolhynien on
it. Can someone  help to find a website which could give me the records. The
name I'm looking for is Doms, Karl and his father was August Doms and mother
was Karoline L|ck.

Gloria Domskie