[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BIRTH RECORDS

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Mon Dec 6 11:27:13 PST 2004

I sent this message to these archives on 11/4 and have not received an
answer. Has anyone communicated with them by email before? Should I just
be patient or should I try again?  Jan Textor found this location. His
email to me:

I think this is the address you are looking for:
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php?mode=show
<http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php?mode=show&id=37434&mi
ejsco> &id=37434&miejsco

wosc=secymin&gmina=&binary=

It seems that the Lutheran Secymin birth records for the years 1857-1880
and 1940-1943 are being kept at Grodzisk Mazowiecki.  As you will see,
you can email them at: apw.grodzisk at interia.pl

Hope this helps.

Jan Textor, Denmark

                                 Mike